Hello my darling readers!
This is Lilipop. I have been so super stressed and not very happy the last few weeks so I thought its time for a time out and a list of happy things to look at. Sometimes things get on top of you, you feel overwhelmed, everything is stressful and so I wanted to make a list of happy things that make me feel better.
1. Have a look on www.8tracks.com (its a bit like Spotify but without ads). I have found the best playlists on there by searching “misandry”, its totes brill. Here is my number one amazing song that I discovered there recently.
2. My feminist squish blanket!
3. Here is a quote from the NUS Women’s Officer, Kelly Temple (she is so cool) which puts into words my feelings about male feminists.
“Men who want to be feminists do not need to be given a space in feminism. They need to take the space they have in society & make it feminist.”
4. Talking to Jelly, she is really funny and a great best friend. We have a great game which is basically who can keep complimenting each other of the longest (you should try it).
5. Thinking up teen politics texts (it just really makes me laugh)
But like seriously babes, why should the value of my life be measured by the amount of money I earn, its like totes cray cray.
6. My friend Sophie has a youtube channel in which she makes the BEST teen fem friendly videos
7. Making things! It could be a feminist squish blanket, a nosewarmer, a mouse called Alice, a hat or a uterus with a bow tie!
8. Lots and lots of chocolate (obviously)